Thursday, March 17, 2016

What Side Are You On Anyway Facebook

i

Cory Triplett known as Protect The Innocent reporting from Cory's App Outhouse at http://www.CoryTriplettWarOnTheInternet.blogspot.com/., Here a few months back I reported on a pch.com Scammer that I busted out and in this fortunate intance she ended up confessing all. After reporting this women (Luanne Carr) on Facebook to the Facebook Security Personnel at the moment it was going on. Not only did they fail to arrest her or do anything about it even though she confessed all to me. 

                She was useing Todd Sloane's profile picture as her own. Using Todd Sloane's profile picture and calling herself ToddSloanatpch she attempted to tell me I had won 200 thousand dollar from pch.com. But I guess she didn't know who I was or how long I have been doing this but I logged out of my facebook account and came back in under another account. Then I went into that profile she was using. That's when I discovered that there was only one friend in Todd Sloane's friend list. I thought to myself that surely Todd Sloane of Publishers Clearing House C.E.O. and Public Figure is going to have more than just one friend Right. 
              So that's when I decided to take a stab in the dark and maybe this one friend is my scammer that I've been hunting for or possibly even the "The Viper" which was the one that threatened the lives of myself and my family.So I told her that I knew this was a scam and that they have come for me many many times before and she was going to be like the rest in that you were getting nothing from me. And not only that but I know who you are Luanne Carr. I think I scared the crap out of her. That's why it took her so long to write back.
               When she finally came back I think she said something smart like so what you got me what are you going to do. I told her what you mean going to do I've already done it. I contacted Facebook Security just as soon as I got your friend request and besides I know the real Todd Sloan's profile like the back of my hand including all of his friends. I told her she must be crazy if she thought I had gone this far without figuring out how to pick apart a person's profile. Especially a profile that keeps coming at me like Todd Sloane has. As all of this was going on I was informing Luanne that she had better be getting ready to go to jail because the authorities were probably on there way if they weren't already there. That's when she told me she was married. I'm like do you really think I could have sympathy for you or any of your people. I don't care if your married and if so I already feel sorry for the man and you can tell him how much of a piece of crap he married. I guess I probably shouldn't have said that, but you go through what these people have put me and my family through and then just maybe then you can tell me what I should have or should not of said in the heat of the moment. I still walk on the right side of the law and the heavenly father.
             So now that I have one of them as I'm thinking I'm going to try to get some answers some for me and some for the movement or cause what ever you want to call it. Everyone's different but I ask her. Before the Law Dogs get there answer me this one question. She said ok what is it. I said just tell me why and why me and why are ya'll and have gone after me. I said I have No enemies or at least none that I know of and I hurt no one so why are ya'll coming at me so hard. I said as in ya'll answer that one once and for all are you and your organization organized as in all working together and if so do the Americian people a favor and stop them from hurting anyone else by telling the authorities who they are and were they are and lets end this once and for all. 
              By us still being here fighting this war without the help of the authorities I might add. You can just assume that she didn't. As for me and why the only thing she could say was it was because I was a pervert. LOL, I said WTF are you kidding you crazy B.....!! You don't even know me or anything about me> She then went on to tell me how much fun it was to play with me. That was when I started to put things together when she said PLAY with me. I'll explain more on that on my next post were I think the word play comes in and her profile was covered in people that works for or ran the gaming company Farmville2.
              Shortly after she finally stopped talking and it was a good thing because the good Lord was having a hard time controlling my temper talking to this crazy women. I thought she was crazy nothing compares to what happened next. So I wait and wait for a response from Facebook Security to find out what happened or what didn't happen. Then about two weeks after facebook sends me a message. Watch for next post Called Facebook Response. Love Ya'll thanks for those of you that do pay attention. Cory Triplett Known as Protect The Innocent for War On The Internet reporting from Cory's App Outhouse at http://www.CoryTriplettWarOnTheInternet.blogspot.com/., and http://www.CoryTriplettProtectTheInnocent.blogspot.com/., Catch Me If You CanNNNNN!!!!! God Bless and be safe KEEP LOOKING UP BECAUSE THAT'S WERE IT ALL IS CORY'S OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE YOU AMERICIAN STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment