Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Facebook Snake Comes Out

To Start off let me introduce myself. My Name is Cory Triplett writer and creator of the pages and groups Called War On The Internet and Protect The Innocent and Corys App OutHouse. Were trying to stop or at least expose the online scammers that are sweaping through the internet using Facebook and PCH.com's FanPage as there stomping grounds there organised and I think working together. The only way I can see to stop them is by getting the word out because they seem to use the same tricks over and over till they use it up. I'm going to give you a little background on me and how I got started with this mine you last night counts number 16 that times they've tryed to con me. I'll tell you that one later on Protect The Innocent's Blog.
This was back in end of may or early june of this year I had been playing the PCH.com's online games at this point probably about two months when I got a freind request from Facebook from someone I didn't recognise but I didn't think much about it because my brother recently had moved to Alabama to be with my Dad. I just figured it was one of his freinds trying to contact him so I went ahead and acepted even though I normally don't do that. Her Name was Roper DawnMichelle, she hit me up on messenger, started simple "hi How are you doing this morning". Nice and polite right, Fine thank you for asking. it was early on a Sunday Morning and I was helping my 75 year old mom get ready for church. She tells me her name and asks me if I was a big Fan of PCH.com and the online games, I purked up well yea like the biggest got almost a million tokens I told her. She then Tells me that she works for Facebook at the main headquarters there in Los Angeles, OK. She told me she had some News for me to make sure that I was setting down, OK.
She goes on to explain that I had just won the secound prise, I didn't know there was a secound prise which found out later that there wasn't. She said I had just won 200 thousand dollars but I had to keep it quiet until the press release but if I had to I could tell my immediate family. She said it was her job to show me video clips of past PCH winner, i assumed so I would know how to act or not act. Now mind you I am recently unable to work because of a medical condition that allready killed me a couple of times on the operating table. I had to move back in with my mother which neither one of us liked but we tolerated the situation. My mom still works but needed to stop to get Surgery done on her knees but couldn;t because of the Financial bind I put her in so this came as great news. Man it felt good to tell my mom that she could go ahead and have that surgery know.
So I tell my new freind Roper I gotta go for a bit to get Mom off to church, she said ok but I needed to hit her back ASAP because she needed to go over the details pretty quickly. So I got mom off after telling her and my brother the good news and then sent her a message, I was so happy I was in tears talking to her, the Lord is Good.
Then as I have refered to this, as The Snake Comes Out, she told me that I would have to pay the insurance for the money that it costs to transport that amount of money to me. I'd never had that kind of money so I thought I could be true. I asked ok how much,The line, she said it was 750 dollars, I'm thinling out of 200 thousand thats fine good trade right, so I told her that's fine just take it out of my winnings. Huh Oh no she said this had to be paid up front. I told her were do you expect me to get that kind of money. She said it wasn't her problem or fault but that's just the way it is, she asked me not to be mad at her but if she didn't have the money by the end of the day I would be forfeiting my prise and as she said you don't want that to happen to you, DoYou.
I thought real hard in the next few hours about what to do, thought about calling my dad and asking him for the money until I got the winnings.
Then common sense set in. I started thinking if the Good Lord was providing me with this money he would have provided the 750 dollars also, and from were I've been setting recently brought back to life in the hospital and months and months of ICU and recovery, because I never knew my Lord to half ass anything. So I just stoped talking to her didn't want the humilation of being just a broke, poor, texas boy.
After about a week and countless times crying myself to sleep, or not being able to sleep because of what this did to me I finally got back on Facebook and contacted PCH and Facebook security and they both informed me that it was a scam and there never was a secound prise but I looked up her profile and it showed a picture of the Facebook Headquarters. Then I looked further and the profile was only a month old. I felt stupid and Humilated, but that wasn't all I found out later no thanks to Facebook that there really was a Dawn Michelle that works and does what this woman said she did, I tracked down the profile and didn't even look close but how would I know.
Now Facebook had told me to block her and delete the Files which I did but not before saveing my files on her. I then turned investigator, man what I discovered on my own. I told myself that there was no way she could have gotten as much or the kind of information this women had on me. My name, past and present addresses, social security number, Drivers Licence Number, she had to be connected and connected she was. I found her picture going through the contacts of the contacts of the Prise Patrol Team and Found out she was a freelance Phatographer for Facebook No Kidding I say and why did Facebook not find that important enough to tell me. Been saying it ever sense about Facebook and PCH Prise Patrol Corporate Cover up because through my investigations there all conected in one way or another all I had to do was track these peoples Google Plus Profiles and some of them like me now have many accounts. I felt betrayed again and lied to again and this time it was by the people I thought were protecting me and had my back, Facebook and PCH.com. At that moment is when I decided I wasn't going to keep takeing this lying down no more the good lord did not bring me back to be treated like this. That was the Day I Declaired War, War On The Internet and even posted a letter online I called it my first War Declaration. I wasn't going to stand by and watch other people keep going through what I went through and I found out it was gouing on all over the country. That was when I made a name for myself to them and in the Following months they were determined that they would be able to take me, you know get me for money, even sent ther best at me and man she was good almost had me convienced to do it. She was so good she could tell you your name isn't your name and you would almost beleive her. Now like I said this has happened to me about 16 times Since then I will be posting storys on different true story events in the next few days and months to come maybe if someone sees my story or if I post one of yours so feel free to tell me yours maybe we can stop this from happening to anyone else or stop them and at least maybe slow them down. The FEDS Cyber Crime Unit don't seem to be doing antthing so we have to stick together. Know I'll be posting here and my other Protect The Innocent or My Google Plus Pages to Facebook To Twitter To YouTube but these two blogger pages are were you'll always find me send me your storys or if you have a question. I now how to break the scammers profile been doing this a long time know that and I have a degree in Electrical Engineering and I can show you how to find the real identity of the person your being stalked by. My Call Sign Is Catch Me If You CanNNNNNN!!!!!!! Like my Pages over the web and show us support for our efforts like I said before Been Doing This Alone As For Such. All the people I have helped not one well only one has ever said Thank You For my Work That would be nice to hear every know and then America. Love Ya'll Peace And God Bless. Protct The Innocent will be about 1 or 2pm .                                                Cory TriplettFacebook's Snake

2 comments:

  1. Forgot to tell you when I found the Fake Roper her Real Name Is Michelle Bowers with some kind of local connection I just haven't put my finger on it and of course Facebook won't tell me who are they protecting me, her, or themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Bless Everyone and Catch Me If You CanNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete