Saturday, November 7, 2015

   What Did I Find In Her Profile, Just Exactly What I Expected. Haven't I Said They were Funded and Organised.

         I have always suspected and this is not the first time I Found a profile from one of these Scammers that had many many different freinds that either worked for or was connected to a gameing company, you know those big money internet companys. I've always said or suspected that these scammers were associated with PCH.com but I couldn't put my finger "Todd" on it until Last night or lets say there was nothing hard that I could prove  in a court of Law. 
        Going threw my newest Scammer Luann Care's profile, friends List, profiles like only I do LOL talk about violating there privacy, she on  Facebook in case anyone interested. Now she had a lot of friends most in or from California were most of this comes from, you know that's were Facebook is located. These Freind of hers worked for the Game or Gameing company that operates and I guess makes the game Farmville and or Farmville2. They all looked like rich junkies that never knew what it's like to work for a living. Remember the series 90210 bunch of rick California kids wouldn't know how to survive in the real world. I'm starting to get the impression that these scammers are grown people that like those kids think life is a Game. That maybe these Scammers are those kids thinking they can do these things to honest hard working people and get away with it because in there eyes it's just a Game. Well life is not a Game and what there doing to us out there doesn't Feel like a game to the person there doing it to.
            With that maybe they think us gamblers/Gamers deserve it because this is the lifestyle we chose. Message to them just because we play online games to pass time, Doesn't mean it's a bad thing. And Ya'll, The Scammers have no Room or Right to Judge Anyone. 
             Now with all this in mind remember this I have Reported all of this to Facebook. I have made numerous reports to PCH.com's scam prevention and to the FBI's Cyber Crimes Unit. Including this one so lets step back for a secound and see if Facebook or Cyber Crimes does anything about this this time but I'll say this I don't think they will because they never do. It all depends on who's filling the deapest pockets. As for me I'm tired of being these rich kids Play Toy and eventually things are going to get very real for them and more likely not in a good way for there idea of the way this is going to all end. My idea of it ending is not just for it to stop we've gone way past that already. I want the Scammers Convicted and put in jail. I want the people supporting them prosicuted. I want the people that knew what was going on prosicuted. AND I want the companies they worked for or operated out of held responsible to a higher standerd, to the point I want them prosicuted and they need to pay the victims of the PCH.com Scammers compensation for there pain and suffering and any monitary lose that they may have gotten because of these Crooks.
             Enough on this one though lets set back and See what the Real Danielle wanted with me and the Sorry of the Fake Danielle be coming soon"The Devil" as I call her the" Scammers Best Of THe Best" And Also I'll Tell You About how and what I heard about what the Real Todd Sloane. The Way I Found out that he hated me and tell you the truth I really didn't start getting bad on him till this happened. That's when I started takeing what he said to me and about me, the reason I got you know what finger on my Front Page of Google Plus Page Cory's App OutHouse and I still got that finger to this day for him if he ever decides to come collect on it. Your Friend Cory Triplett Reporting on War On The Internet And Protect The Innocent For Cory's App OutHouse on Facebook, Google Plus, Followed To Twitter and Seen On YouTube So Catch Me If You CanNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! Cory OUT!!!!!!!!!
                                God Bless And Be SAfe See You Tomorrow!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment