Friday, November 13, 2015

Roper DawnMichelle aka Facebook

          Hi Everyone Hope All's well Today,
Sorry I had to duck out for a couple of days but had another go around with them. Remember the other day I was telling how my War On The Internet started was my first of Many but first PCH.com scammer. Well what really got me onto this was the Fact that I could not understand how she got so much of my information, and some of it hadn't been more than 2 Days old. That is what got me curios on how far she was involved especially when Facebook told her that I turned her in she started threatening me. I just figured Facebook just made a mistake doing that to me till I found out how many others were out there and spoke to them and got there stories. My case though, I got way more Scam attempts. I've always let it be known to everyone that I've always suspected that PCH.com and Facebook were involved but I could never put my Finger on in, At least not enough to Testify in court on.
So The Point to all this I spent a lot of time trying to figure out why I haven't been told anything. Eventually they said they couldn't disclose anything to protect all of Facebook customers as a hole. I have the same opinion then as I do know trying to keep these Social Media scammer quiet so you don't scare people off or lose revenue was and is not a good idea. Not for Facebook customers and when they Find out how many people got hurt there going to be Losing a load more in the Future especially when everyone Finds out (mostly From me) that Facebook was responsible for a majority of the cover-up. I think part of the reason I made so many enemies so quickly out of the barrel is because I listen to the word of the heavenly Father, and when he tells me not to pussy foot around something I say to or about a person, I listen to him cause it Ain't a good idea to make that upset Right.
Back to Facebook. This Fake (Todd Sloane) as I call his profile. You can tell it's Face No Friends LOL. Even as much as me and Todd have thrown our punches at each other in the media, I at least know He's got more than just one Friend. So she starting the conversation by " So How Are You Doing WINNER" I've literally heard that From Him Dannielle Lam and Win Dav as he called himself so many times it just gives me that evil laugh now. So as I had her on messenger I contacted Facebook and told them I had one of the PCH.com Scammers online Right Now. Me Personally I figured being Facebook in all would be tracking recording everything from that point on. So I kept her talking figuring Facebook was going to bust down her door at any moment and I told her that too. Once I got her calmed down after busting her True identity out. I Keep asking her why why why me. Why did and are coming at me so hard, Cause the way I see it, Lord back me up on this one, have never hurt no one. All that Dumb Ass could come up with. I told her B'''ch you don't even know me.      
That's when I told her to do me and everyone else involved in this case a Favor and when the cops get there to arrest you (PLEASE) tell them who your partners are I'm going to say this again for the people doing this I don't care who they are, what they are, how rich or popular they are in the food chain. The Prize Patrol team, Facebook CEO's. If they knew about it or taught these people, I don't care if they knew about it and didn't stop it I want them in Jail. I and the people around me want Corporate Accountability for Everyone involved. I want Punitive Damages for what they've done to myself and all the victims around the nation. And to give you a heads up there's A lot.
I have reported my evidence to PCH.com (As Bad As Facebook), I've reported to The FBI's Cyber Crime Unit And all the same Nothing. I'm Really starting to think everyone is taking this like it's acceptable behavior call me crazy but Hell No!
 Facebook Security contacted me (your not going to believe this0 and informed me that they told the Todd Sloane At PCH.com that his account had been reported as a Fake. I'm telling you this I told myself I would not let these Scammers or any of these people as a whole get me upset enough to Cry Again but I had to step back a couple steps, take some time away in prayer to remind myself why I was doing this. If it was just for me I don't live for the agrivation these people have caused me and or my Family and Friends. I mean After that Fake Danielle Threatened to kill me, I had to do some real soul searching and damn near put myself in hiding.
For Facebook to not only to not bust her but to call Todd Sloane and tell him that I Reported him or his account as a Fake Account. Then I started thing, I've learned a lot on digital technology investigating these Crooks not People Crooks. So if you Told the real todd that I reported his account as a Fake. Wait a minute Cory (I Said) So does that mean it was really his account that called me that night and many many other times doing this to me. I Swear to God I had better not find out that what I've suspected has been true all along that they( THEY) are the ones doing this .Todd (HMMMM).
             This is What I Want, I want this From Facebook CEO's, Google Plus Pages CEO's, And PCH.com CEO's, And Last but not least the not so famous FBI's Cyber Crime Unit First I want to know(Why Me) Why did they keep coming after me and why did and why are ya'll allowing them to not only target me for themselves but there Friends as well. Why did you not stop it along time ago cause enough is enough. You all done backed this Back Street White Boy into a corner and The Tiger gonna step out of my shadow. Secoundly Sounds to me like you were saying that was his account and if that's so I got that on screen shot along side of my many many more documents I have on Todd and out of the three of them he's the one that came after me the most. I've Even had the Jamacian connection saying they worked for the government going give me a 7000 dollar grant just for being a good citizen. I couldn't help it I Said What The Fuck, Laughing so hard at that one this time he hung up on me. I want ya'll to check my details. All you have to do is look into all my deleted messages on Facebook because a majority of them are there. For that facebook security to tell me that if (IF) I think I've been targeted that I should change my account. I said wait a minute Ass Hole I did that 6 months ago when this first started and I'm not doing that again besides I fear no man and theres nothing else they can do to me that they haven't already done. Remember I've already died on the operating table in Crocket Texas every since then (I don't fear death) I look forward to it. That will be the day I go home to the Father. Sorry so long Tonight but they got me good. God Bless Ya'll Cory Triplett signing out and Reporting for War On The Internet, Protect The Innocent, And Cory's App Out House For Facebook, Google Plus Pages, and rearly but occationally YouTube. YouTube Regretning making me mad right now. I just come over to blogspot and You know what I kinda like it here they let me do my thing and leave me be thank ya'll for that. I'm Out And Catch Me If You CanNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cory Triplett

No comments:

Post a Comment