Saturday, November 7, 2015

The Newest Scam Attack


Hey Everyone, Sorry It took so long today been having some connection issues today. I was going to tell you about Todd Sloane today but more important issues are surfacing about that Scammer that came after me on Facebook a couple of Days ago, the one that got cocky and pretty much confessed the world to me. I told ya'll how to track the tracker and find out who's behind the Fake Facebook accounts when they send you Friend Request. Now I'm going to teach you what I do that takes that step a bit further if you do this you need to be well rested so you can have a wide open mind set.           Now when your in the Fake Account I explained that account is going to be very knew most of the time only a couple of months old at the most. Hear lately only a week at the most means to me that I've been doing my job and there getting busted or there getting scared and there too afraid to keep it open for to long in fear that we'll set a trap in there and we can. We can set a account with triggers were if it;s accessed from anyone or anywhere it will permanitly mark that person and location till the authorities get there to haul there buts to the proper Jail,my wish.          But once you have there name you can't access anything there but you can access there name and picture that tags with the profile. With that go out of the account and look up the name in Normal Facebook Friend Request. Once you get into that profile you'll notice the profile is real because in  the time stamps it goes back most time a few years to like me and most quit a few years LOL. Most time they have a little bit more than just one friend right "Todd Sloane". Off Subject for just a secound I got a friend request from the certified profile of Danielle Lam still don't know what she wanted been kinda curios never even seen her real profile was cool being able to browse around and see who her real freinds really are but again it was still her business account but it was intersting for someone like me. But back to business now that you have your Scammer's profile for me I used this in the begining to find out how they were getting my information. To find out why they were coming and kept coming for me because in my eyes I don't have any money, have never won anything, and I've never hurt anyone so I couldn't figure out "Why Me" and truthfully still haven't got my answers to my satisfaction to that question. What I did learn though is how to see what a person is about kinda like a mental evaluation to see what makes them tick. You can see that in the kind of Freinds they call Freinds. Me personally my Freinds are God Fearing People with Home Training and Morals and They Have to And I Mean Have To .....Be Cowboys Fans!!!!! LOL Not Really Nobodys Perfect.

1 comment: