Monday, July 18, 2016

War On The Internet



This is a perfect discription of how I felt on most days. Doing the lords work but it was a very thankless job.I Did make some friends in all of this but most of them I think had there own agenda or worked for the other side. For those of my friends that need some kind of comfermation as to my health. Here goes but I'm only going to tell it one last and final time, About 6 to 7 years ago I had what could be basically described as a ruptured ulser inside my intestines. All of it together where the side effects of many years of over doing it on the pain killers the doctors where prescribing for my messed up back that I had broken in my 20's. Needless to say I have been in a huge amount of pain my entire life. So those warning labels on the prescription bottle that tell you don't do this, but do this. Those warning labels are there for a reason. When it says don't drink alcholic beverages while taking this medication. That does not mean only a 6 pack or take it easy on this medication. It means absolutely no alcholic beverages at all. No Beer, No Wine, No Nothing. Sorry Guys Just Saying. So when this hiden time bomb went off in my stomack, hell I didn't even now. I had severe back pain all the time so I just caried on as usual. I had a vacation I was getting ready to go on. Yea right, I spent that entire week in bed. Sure enough I would start to work after my vacation on the weekend. Long story short I ended up in the ER in crocket and they said by the time they got to me I was already blue because everything I eat and drank turned to poisons because when the ulser exploaded it took out both sides of my itestines. After the many surgeries that night, they said I died 8 times on the table. He showed me a picture of my surgical team. All in a circle holding hands that night saying a prayer before they went back in for another round of surgeries. I only remembered dieing once but that does really matter does it(LOL). Well when I died I remember the other side like it just happened yesterday. I remember being very stuborn and didn't want to move on without making piece with my mother. You see, throughout my entire life my mother has been my center focus point throughout my entire life so when the good lord said he had a mission for me but wanted me to hear it out fully before I made my final decision. He said My oldest brother Donny was getting ready to be called back home and did I want to take over his job for a while lookiing out for my mother. That a few years down the road she was going to severly need my help. Well Hell yea, so what's the job.
Now the time frame up there and here are totally different. For what I was told a month here in ICU was to me there like two years. So I got out of ICU and went through about 6 months of recovery before I went back to work which I should never have done. That's niether here nor there. Donny passed away about a year later.
So in the time since then I went back to work for Fast Food Restraunt Management. Like I said I shouldn't have gone back to work. Around May to June two years ago my bodily functions started shutting down on me one by one. To the point where I couldn't control myself at work but it wouldn't have surprised me either if my main boss and her assistant were slipping me something in my drinks or food that would have done that to me either. They both were lesbian women that hated the ground I walked on. So after about 25 to 30 years of service to this company and others, again dedicated my life to the job. They won't even let me leave with a little bit of the dignaty that I brought to the job each and everyday. My district manager here in Palestine asked me for a letter of resignation. Sorrry after 30 years on the job serving the public which I loved each and every single day. My health had mad it where I couldn't control the restroom aspect of a persons body as you are standing up and they basically wanted me to quit or until I saw a doctor. By the time I made it to see this doctor here in town my job had cancelled my insurance and because of that then the doctor refused to see me again because of me being a new patient and now having to reshedule. So after all of this I went ahead and started filling for Social Security Disability Benifits. That was two years ago and after appeal after appeal they never sent me to a medical doctor but I had a Phycologist doctors appointment about two or three weeks ago. Which is good because all this time alone fighting my war on the internet and social security I think I was going out of my mind. The walls starting to cave in on me and talk back if that makes any since but you try and spend two years on this and when it first started with that Facebook Employee Roper DawnMichelle which they hid her off and now call her a Facebook Claims Agent. I never would have found out even that she really existed if I hadn't turned myself into a webmaster. Studying App and Web Development and Deployment and design which was not an easy task even for me which I alreadty had a degree of Association of Electrical Engineering. I was there back in the 90's during the historic rise and development of what is now called the web. I saw the birth of the entire thing from start to finish.`
So now I'm here been doing all this hard work for the people which is very unappriciated and noone listens but I do it for the people.  I say they don't listen is because even though I tell them what's going on. (Don't Listen) These people make the same mistakes over and over again. It's like how many times do you have to be told if you walk accross the street with that steak in your hand that big neighbors dog is going to chase you everytime. I told these people where they where coming from, who they where, phone numbers, some cases addresses, where they where targeting there victims persisly(aka Publishers Clearinghouse Fan Page, Todd Sloane Fan Page, Danielle Lam(presise post comments), ect ect. Back then the Prize Patrol Team would go out of there way to block anything that even mentions online scams or scammer attempts. Danielle Lam actually said this(Don't put that crap on my page because it puts me in a bad mood). After I got through fealing sorry for myself I found this little old lady in Florida(some of my inspiration that has kept me going) that was on there Fan page beging someone to give her answers and it reminded me of myself earlier that year begging someone to tell me if this scammer worked for there company or not because they where wanting money to give money. Takes money to make money right. Same thing in the gaming world exept all the top executives turn there backs as the subornance rob and fraud the people because our government if you want to call it that is looking the other way. I don't know if there getting paid to do that or Obama just has a messed up administration. If my boss the Americian People came in and saw that kind of insubornant failure as a federal office on one administration of the FBI's Cyber Crime Unit or the other administration it really wouldn't matter. Just because he was a messed up president what was your excuses for gross deglegence in Americian Cyber Justice. The way I see it It's going to take a lot of hard hard work for you guys to even come close to getting the trust or support of the cyber community which I am a part and a creating founder you pricks. Do you realize after you the, FBI's Cyber Crime Unit, turned your back on our people after we told them you could be trusted and yes I was there to and remember the conversation. The difference between me and all the rest of you is unlike you I have kept my promisses to protect the people. Al Gore said back then that the governments job on the internet was to protect the people from themselves. We, myself and most of my friends, schoolmates, engineers, collegues, fellow disigning engineers. We did not ask to patient this or that because it was understood it was going to be for the benifit of the web and world as a whole when it was done. We did not ask if something had a copywrite on it. If a fellow engineer had a question he knew all he had to do was pick up the phone. They said when it was all over that all of us(Engineers were all going to be so rich we wouldn't worry about one little patent like the design of the web. You know small like that we could just give it away to the government persay and in the big picture it would all come back to us. They also made a promise that had we not done it that noone would be able to protect the web like the government could and would. First of all they government you failed on your side of the bagan and has failed and failed misserably to protect the americian people and I now want my web back and all of it's royalities to this point plus intrest or you get your act together and protect these people. I won't live long enough to collect but you mind me and protect the people from themselves, you hear me. Ok next I'm going to tell you how Facebook and Google got me started to turn right around and steal my pages or my royalities. For those of you at Facebook and Google that thought I was just some hot headed disabled person you coould just walk on. My professor from college the one that taught me Jermi(My Active X) program and everything I know about engineering. He's still alive, till next break time till about 8 or 9am.

No comments:

Post a Comment