Monday, August 15, 2016



           Sorry about That But I had to catch up with a few zzz's. Three weeks with no sleep was starting to where me down mentally and physically. Everyone wanted me to take keith's clothes after the funeral that's all fine and dandy I can use them. You Ever get so mad at someone or something that you just want to puck your guts out. Welcome to my world ladies and gentlemen going go smoke then I'm going come back and spill my guts out how about that for ya.
        Ok first of all for those of you don't already now my twin brother Keith Allen ( TAZ) Triplett passed away on the 6th of August of this year. A few Days ago. Me, My Mom, and My Sister drove from here in Palestine Texas to were my dad and brother lived in a small town called Ashland Alabama. Renee drove for the majority and her daughter which is in the military flew in out of Birmingham Alabama. Well we got there at night and we all were pretty tired so we all just went to bed. When I woke up in the morning you would not believe what I saw. I saw it and I couldn't believe it. I had seen it before but like I had told some of you before that after I died in the hospital in Crocket in 2005 when I came back I did not come back completely. I lost bits and pieces of my memory. I had lived with my dad before but I forgot how fithy the place was. the walls and pretty much every single thing in that house was completly covered in smoke filled cigarette tar film from to much closed in cigarette smokers in the house. To put it mildly was disgusting and made me want to puck from the moment I woke up that morning to present time right know. I brought some things back like some of Keith's clothes that I might want to where but I had to wash everything and the yellow stains even came off the clothes onto your hands trying to wash them.
          We were there for about a week and I spent almost every single moment I was there cleaning the walls, The Bathroom walls, sick, bath tub, replaced the tolet seat. on to the kitchen - had to clean the walls in there also. Had to clean the stove inside and out. I couldn't believe there was a white stove under all that yellow discoloration. That one took forever. I was so exasted after the stove I couldn't believe i had the energy to keep going but I could not bring myself to stop. I mean my mother was in this house thank god she went to stay with my uncle until the funeral. Everytime I thought about eating something I would get sick all over again and it would make and drive me harder and faster to get this place cleaned up. Me and my good lord were debating on why I should clean this house when by the time we leave I was going to put everyone out of there misery anyway and torch this house. LOL just kidding but it was a good thought and when we got back I told my mom that joke and she said i was wrong and wasn't acting in a very christian manner but the only thing was I was right.
           I blame my brother in his own right for smoking way to much and he was told a long time ago to lay off those menthol cigarettes that they were going to eventually kill him. He had a blood clot in his lungs that caused him to do what is known as bleeding out, basically means you bleed to death because the blood clot will cause you to cough a hole in your head or your gut but take your pick but if you ain't on a operating table when it happens your a gonner.
         This was the third time in my life that I have had to clean that house in this manner and know I remember. I remember other family members telling me that they didn't like going over to my dad's for this same reason the smoke and the tar stained walls. I haven't been to Alabama since I think I was in my mid 20's and I will be 45 on the 27th of this month so do the math it's been awhile. There's no way the body can breath when your poors can't get oxygen because there being plogged up by the Tar. My dad is pushing 80 years old. So really are you telling me with all the family he had living around there and there was and is quiet a few family members there and after the fuineral the only one that showed up was the preacher and my aunt. Not one person even with a funeral wanted to take the chance of coming into that house and that's even after I had cleaned that house from top to bottom. All the family, state and local agencies, my dad is a retired officer for the Navy and noone was willing to step forward and put a stop to these two grown men from there suicidal lifestyle and get them the help they needed weither it be help in the cooking department the cleaning department or something before this house setting on the hill became a death trap that killed my little baby twin brother. Even know after keith is passed there going to leave my dad to rot in that hell hole he calls home. Someone needs to man up and either take his freaking cigarettes from him or tell him that he can no longer smoke in the house or then he can no longer smoke. First of all why does it take a outsider like me to come in and see that there was a problem here and why did it take my brother dieing for someone to see we have a situation here that needs to be addressed today and I mean right freaking know.
           My brother and I have always talked but we hadn't talked in the past two weeks but we both felt that we were doing god's work. Him in Aklabama taking care of my dad. Me here in Texas doing the same which I have been on this particular mission to look after my mom since I came back into the hospital in Crocket were I had died and the good lord blessed me to allow me to come back and make things right with my mother and I consider myself honored to be able to do the good lords wishes as long as he sees fit. He told me that they could only repair my body not fix it so this was only going to be a temporary fix anyway but at least I get to spend them with my mother that I Love very much. She is in need of knee surgery so she don't get around very well that's were I come in. I keep the house in order and keep it klean. Make and take her dinner to her in bed. I help her in and out of her car as needed. Help her doing the grocery shopping. I wake her up in the mornings and bring her coffee and her pop tarts. And I take care of her dogs which I know call my own. Gods work and I tell the heavenly father on a daily basis that I am nothing without him and I will do what ever he commands.
           With that in mind I want to tell you this. Someone had asked my brother why he never complains about the service he was having to do. As I am crying right know. Do you know what my brother Keith told this person. Because my brother Cory Never Complains and he has a harder job than me. Do you realize how that made me feel to know he wouldn't complain because of my faith in my lord Jesus. Like I said I blame Keith were Keith was out of line when he had the warning signs and had been told what would happen but I also blame that house, my dad, my local family that lives around them, I blame the local police department for not doing quality of life checks on my family(My dad and Brother), I blame the VA for not taking care of a aging Naval Officer, I blame the local hospital for not having a program set up for my father for home health care to help him with feeding, cleaning, medication reminders and ect.. And that goes for the local and state board on those departments. Please don't let me retire in Alabama.
            That won't happen anyway because even though I have been filling appeal after appeal with social security administration the last time I went to the hospital was because My breathing and I kept having fainting spells so my mom had to call a ambulance one night and when all the smoke cleared the hospital told me they had to give me a total of 6 units of blood that I was loosing blood some how but they couldn't fuigure out how and why so much. They said they had seen shooting victims come in with more blood than I had in my body that night and that when the body looses so much blood eventually the organs start shutting down with or without notice and with a good diet and if (IF) I take care of myself I could (Operative word COULD) Live for maybe up to five more years but realistically I have a matter of months to a few years. Really you gonna talk to me like that at least be a little optimistic right but hoole. LOL none of the doctors wanted to release me they wanted to keep me and as they said Morphine me up to keep me comfortable. I did not come all this way to die in some hospital bed no thank you I will go home and be with my family and go out like a man. Then a few weeks Later (KEITH) Ashland Alabama Do something about this or shall I say about my dad or I swear I will haunt that town and everyone in it till the end of time.
           My sister Renee and I have never really gotten along for any length of time. Just like my other brother I have always felt that they hated or resented me for some god awful reason that I have never been able to figure out but on the way home while my mom was off using the restroom Renee told me Thank You for taking care of MOM the way you do. And thank you for being there for her when noone else could or would. I think her seeing my dad know desperate she sees what I have been doing for the past two and a half years know and shes starting to appriciate what and who I am in the aspects of the food chain. LOl All BS aside her saying that coming from her of all people meant more to me than anything on this earth and was one of the best gifts I could receive outside of heaven. My heavenly father has already told me that I would be rewarded in heaven but the way I see it he gives some rewards ahead of time. Thank you Renee before death you have given me one of the lords heavenly gifts and I will hold on to that in my heart till the end of time. You made me cry but those tears my heavenly father took from me in the truck that day but promised to give them back on my return.More to Come but for know I say to you all find your God and make piece with him and be good to one another because we are all we have. Catch Me If You CanNN!! And Keep Looking Up Because That's Where It All Is!! I'm Cory Triplett known as Protect The Innocent and Commander Cory and The War Room Commander on Facebook for War On The Internet and Cory's App Outhouse. Just Google Me You Will Find My Work Somewhere on The Web. I am All Over It. It My WEB!! Cory's OUT!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment